Laugh a Little

I was recently asked how I spend most of my time on the World Wide Web, and besides research and perusing the typical social networking sites, I'm generally surfing through webcomics, which really isn't too much of a shock.
The following question was, "which ones?", which, again, isn't too much of a shock. But, hey, who says this is supposed to be a Palahniuk novel, anyway? Well, maybe there aren't shocks in a Palahniuk novel, either, so, nevermind. Regardless, here's a little list:

First of all, Dinosaur Comics is a must. (MUST.)
Kate Beaton is now "Hark, a Vagrant", and it's still amazing.
I totally adore Indexed.
Cat and Girl likes to comment on librarianship (among other things, duh).
XKCD is (now) classic. (And isn't it great that one can refer to it as such?)
I really enjoy the Perry Bible Fellowship.
Wondermark is a kick.
Subnormality sometimes hurts my eyes, but is nice.
And, shock-shock, Penny Arcade... Enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment