"All the cool kids are doin' it!"


Our beloved facebook dot com news feeds have become inundated with quiz results. It reminds me of what drowns MySpace profiles, except I can't avoid them. To what is our virtual community coming? What do you think this represents?

Some quizzes are interesting though, but they're not on facebook dot com. I was perusing the Internet, wondering which dinosaur I should be (because, sure, I can be a dinosaur), and while I'm not sure this would be my personal choice, it's a good character match. I was informed:

"You are a pyroraptor! Similar to the velociraptor, you are quick-witted and fast, but your main weapon is your claw. Ok, I know you don't really have a huge claw, but think about it. A human equivalent to a claw is ambition. You are a leader. You are a traveler, too, and have experience with the world. You are wise and intelligent, and also love your family."

By the way, how cool is that picture? I mean, pterodactyls firing laser beams out of their eyes... in outer space! That's some crazy stuff, pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment