"Did ya' hear?" cont.

So I read an interview with Rob Pattinson, and in it he talks about how he dresses down so that he's not swarmed with fans. He said, "The funny thing is that I’m always going around trying to look as inconspicuous as possible I find that people are always really disappointed when they actually recognize me. They are like 'Oh! At first I thought you were a bum, but then I realized who you were.'
Reading the rest of the interview brought me to his main fan forum, where there were comments left about this interview. 
In response to the quote I just shared, "Erin" wrote, "Poor guy needs a serious self esteem boost".
 Poor girl needs a brain with which to analyze information. The thing is, though, is that this is a shinning example of who posts on such forums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment